Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dawg vs Process 153
KONA OWNER FORUMS & SUPPORT > OWNER'S FORUMS > Tech Support
woyty
Hi everyone.
I have been happy owner of 2008 Dawg Deluxe for 7 years now. I'm thinking about buying new Process 153 .The problem is that I don't have a chance to demo this bike.
Could someone tell me is there a big difference between those two bikes. I'm aware about completely new aprouch to the frame geometry of the Process .
I like my bike to be playfull , controlable and easy to jump. Will the Process 153 make me happier than my old Dawg biggrin.gif
tech
I'd say the 134 will be nearer to your Dawg than the 153.

The 153 is fun bike but stacked up vs. the 134 is closer if you want to compare.
kimbers
QUOTE (woyty @ Mar 8 2015, 09:36 PM) *
Hi everyone.
I have been happy owner of 2008 Dawg Deluxe for 7 years now. I'm thinking about buying new Process 153 .The problem is that I don't have a chance to demo this bike.
Could someone tell me is there a big difference between those two bikes. I'm aware about completely new aprouch to the frame geometry of the Process .
I like my bike to be playfull , controlable and easy to jump. Will the Process 153 make me happier than my old Dawg biggrin.gif

I went from an 08 dawg to a 14 153

absolutely brilliant, dawg was great but the process is just soooo much better, its a bigger bike in all senses and mor about the downs than the ups compared to the dawg, but I dont regret the change for a second!
woyty
QUOTE (kimbers @ Jun 2 2015, 02:16 PM) *
I went from an 08 dawg to a 14 153

absolutely brilliant, dawg was great but the process is just soooo much better, its a bigger bike in all senses and mor about the downs than the ups compared to the dawg, but I dont regret the change for a second!

Hi.
Thanks for info.
Good to hear that you are so happy with your new ride. I have placed my order 3 weeks ago and should be getting new Process 153dl this week .
You have convinced me that I made a right decision.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.