Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Frame Sticker sets?
Guest_ebxtreme_*
post Mar 9 2006, 03:00 AM
Post #1

Guests

Hi all,

I'm in the process of putting my '02 Stinky primo on a diet to make it more of a do-all bike. It is going to be very "coiler-esque". With it's rebirth, I'm considering giving it a fresh coat of paint in the next several months. If I were to get a new paintjob, would I be able to pick up a newer sticker set from Kona?

If so, how much would that cost? I'd love to have the newer 'stencil' look on this frame!!

Cheers,
EBX
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Apr 14 2006, 09:33 AM
Post #2

Guests

QUOTE (ebxtreme @ Mar 9 2006, 03:00 AM) *
Hi all,

I'm in the process of putting my '02 Stinky primo on a diet to make it more of a do-all bike. It is going to be very "coiler-esque". With it's rebirth, I'm considering giving it a fresh coat of paint in the next several months. If I were to get a new paintjob, would I be able to pick up a newer sticker set from Kona?

If so, how much would that cost? I'd love to have the newer 'stencil' look on this frame!!

Cheers,
EBX

Hi,
You should be able to order this sticker through your local Kona dealer.
M

+Quote Post
Andreas
post Apr 18 2006, 10:55 AM
Post #3

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 110

Hi EBX!

How are you? Where do you come from?In Europe we have only one kind of sticker set in blue or black colour, without the model name. The retail price is 18 Euros!

Smile Andreas.

QUOTE (ebxtreme @ Mar 9 2006, 04:00 AM) *
Hi all,

Cheers,
EBX

+Quote Post
Kona Bart
post Apr 28 2006, 12:34 PM
Post #4

Kona buddy

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 195

QUOTE (ebxtreme @ Mar 9 2006, 05:00 AM) *
Hi all,

Cheers,
EBX

Hi Ebxtreme, welcome on Kona forum!

You can find the stickers you want; Just go to your local shop and order them. We received the new ones (like the 06 STinky) a few weeks ago and it is now available.

Cheers,
Bart

+Quote Post
Static Mouse
post Jul 4 2006, 11:47 AM
Post #5

Group: Members
Member No.: 705

QUOTE (bart @ Apr 28 2006, 01:34 PM) *
Hi Ebxtreme, welcome on Kona forum!

You can find the stickers you want; Just go to your local shop and order them. We received the new ones (like the 06 STinky) a few weeks ago and it is now available.

Cheers,
Bart

Who's We??
I'm interested in that to!

+Quote Post
dino spamoni
post Aug 5 2006, 05:31 PM
Post #6

Group: Members
Member No.: 739

QUOTE (Static Mouse @ Jul 4 2006, 03:47 AM) *
Who's We??
I'm interested in that to!

hes on the kona team

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th November 2018 - 05:08 AM