Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Dawg vs Process 153
Guest_woyty_*
post Mar 8 2015, 08:36 PM
Post #1

Guests

Hi everyone.
I have been happy owner of 2008 Dawg Deluxe for 7 years now. I'm thinking about buying new Process 153 .The problem is that I don't have a chance to demo this bike.
Could someone tell me is there a big difference between those two bikes. I'm aware about completely new aprouch to the frame geometry of the Process .
I like my bike to be playfull , controlable and easy to jump. Will the Process 153 make me happier than my old Dawg biggrin.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
tech
post Mar 9 2015, 05:04 PM
Post #2

Thinking about thinking

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

I'd say the 134 will be nearer to your Dawg than the 153.

The 153 is fun bike but stacked up vs. the 134 is closer if you want to compare.

--------------------

+Quote Post
kimbers
post Jun 2 2015, 02:16 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 21,981

QUOTE (woyty @ Mar 8 2015, 09:36 PM) *
Hi everyone.
I have been happy owner of 2008 Dawg Deluxe for 7 years now. I'm thinking about buying new Process 153 .The problem is that I don't have a chance to demo this bike.
Could someone tell me is there a big difference between those two bikes. I'm aware about completely new aprouch to the frame geometry of the Process .
I like my bike to be playfull , controlable and easy to jump. Will the Process 153 make me happier than my old Dawg biggrin.gif

I went from an 08 dawg to a 14 153

absolutely brilliant, dawg was great but the process is just soooo much better, its a bigger bike in all senses and mor about the downs than the ups compared to the dawg, but I dont regret the change for a second!

+Quote Post
Guest_woyty_*
post Jun 14 2015, 06:25 PM
Post #4

Guests

QUOTE (kimbers @ Jun 2 2015, 02:16 PM) *
I went from an 08 dawg to a 14 153

absolutely brilliant, dawg was great but the process is just soooo much better, its a bigger bike in all senses and mor about the downs than the ups compared to the dawg, but I dont regret the change for a second!

Hi.
Thanks for info.
Good to hear that you are so happy with your new ride. I have placed my order 3 weeks ago and should be getting new Process 153dl this week .
You have convinced me that I made a right decision.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th August 2019 - 11:30 PM