IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Retro Konas, Stories, Pics
Guest_Kona_Nunu_*
post May 16 2008, 09:20 AM
Post #1

Guests

Is it possible, to integrate a "Retro"-part on konaworld.com? I've got a Kona Nunu since 1999 and I'm looking for more of these wonderfull bikes of the early years. So I'm really interested in old stories, old pics, old catalogues and stuff like that and I think, there are more people who are interested in those details.

I remember there was some trouble with Koga in the beginning of the 90s because of the trademark. That's why Kona-bikes were sold as "K-bikes" in Europe in 1991 or 1992 or so.

Kona was - in my opinion - one of the most successfull brand in the early 90s, showed in many competitions. What about these stories and pics?

Maybe a dream come true and I can read old stuff on konaworld.com some day. wub.gif

Regards smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
sta18ff
post May 22 2018, 10:34 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 60,200

I still own my 1998 (or maybe 1999,lol) Lava Dome. I've had it for about 18 years, and just bought a 2018 Lava Dome. My 1998 is still in great shape (just replaced rear derailleur and had cups in rear hub replaced). Couldn't bear to part with it and plan to keep riding it. Funny how different two bikes with the same model name are so different!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2019 - 06:43 AM