IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
I AM JUST A PROUD OWNER OF A COILAIR 08!
Guest_Attack_*
post Mar 11 2009, 10:07 PM
Post #1

Guests

Hi there,i received my bike at very good condition with a very quick delivery(2 days)i bought it from jejamescycles. I need your help for fitting the bars,the stems' 2 pieces have to get in touch when screwing its screws?What degrees to apply(i set it to 0 degrees).Why the rotors touch the pads a little in a point when running the wheels(front and rear disks/its normal?).And the last ,why my rear shock compresses for about only 11mm?(with complete gear).Thanks for you time
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Attack_*
post Mar 11 2009, 10:33 PM
Post #2

Guests

If akes any adjustments at air pressure , the rebound or something , because at manual doesnt refers at any adjustments,Thanks Tech

+Quote Post
tech
post Mar 12 2009, 03:25 PM
Post #3

Thinking about thinking

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

Your bike must be assembled by an authorized Kona dealer. Please point the issues you've mentioned out to the shop the bike was purchased from as these are hands on adjustments that I can not safely walk you through by text.

For setting your rear shock up you can follow this setup guide. http://www.konaworld.com/08_tech_magic_manual.htm

For the fork use this manual below.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  9001282_01_BOMBER_2008_MANUAL_EN.pdf ( 1.16MB ) Number of downloads: 9

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th July 2019 - 06:24 AM